Disneyland Hong Kong
Hong Kong Disneyland is a Theme Park located in Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Penny's Bay, in the North East of Lantau, New Territories
Magical kingdoms and storybook fairytales come to life before your eyes at Hong Kong Disneyland. Enter a magical kingdom inspired by fairy-tale dreams and explore 7 lands — Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street, USA, Mystic Point, Tomorrowland, and Toy Story Land — filled with beauty, excitement, and Disney Characters. You can also participate in special missions such as “Experience Star Wars: Tomorrowland Takeover” as well as “Iron Man Experience”. Discover why Walt Disney's theme park is the happiest place around the world and enjoy your wonderful and memorable day in Disneyland.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The customer must provide at least one of the comrades’ name (same as the identification) and contact details for verification.
2. The customer is required to carry their printed electronic ticket or vouchers as the admission evidence.
3. We do not liable for any E-ticket/voucher which didn’t be used within the validity/designated date.
4. Issued voucher/tickets are non-refundable, non-cancelable, non-changeable, non-endorsable, non-transferrable, non-extendable.
5. For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Operator may suspend the operation of any ride or close any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the admission ticket that any request for refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the operator or our company as a result of such ride suspension or closure of attraction.
6. Our company reserves the right and has absolute discretion in determining the interpretation of the terms and condition.
General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions relating to 1-Day Tickets
Guests holding 1-Day Tickets may visit Hong Kong Disneyland on any one day during the validity period of the tickets.
General Terms and Conditions relating to 2-Day Tickets
Guests holding 2-Day Tickets may make two visits to Hong Kong Disneyland during a period of 7 consecutive days.
Guests must make their first visit on or before the last day of the validity period specified on the ticket.
Admission to the Park
Each Guest using a 2-Day Ticket is required to obtain Ticket Tag confirmation or present such personal identification* as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may from time to time require upon each entry into the Park for verification. In addition, each Guest's name will be specified on the 2-Day Ticket and the name as specified cannot be changed.
* Examples of personal identification include but are not limited to: HKID Card, passport or other photo identification (for Children aged 3 to 11: school handbook, or birth certificate and other photo identification; for full-time students aged 12 to 25: school handbook or full-time student card with photo identification).
No refund or exchange on any ticket is permitted. for E-Voucher/ticket: Please print and bring along the E-voucher/ticket when visit the park.
Disneyland 1 Day Ticket
(valid till May 31, 2021)
Kids 2 years old or below (HKD $ 0)(CNY ¥ 0.00 / USD $ 0.00)
Kids 3 - 11 years old (HKD $ 468)(CNY ¥ 410.58 / USD $ 0.00)
Adults 12 - 64 years old (HKD $ 628)(CNY ¥ 550.94 / USD $ 0.00)
Elderly 65 years old or above (HKD $ 105)(CNY ¥ 92.12 / USD $ 0.00)